Sarah Shahi is the star of USA’s new show Fairly Legal. She looked vaguely familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on why until this morning.
Learn more about the actress here.
1. Sarah Shahi was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader for the 1999-2000 season. Thanks to CMT’s show “Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team,” the cheerleader’s faces are familiar even to those who aren’t Cowboys fans.
2. Her father was a drug abuser who abandoned her family when she was 8 and her sister was born.
3. Sarah Shahi is a mom of an 18 month-old boy and she loved being pregnant.
4. She’s had roles in “Alias,” “Life,” and “The L-word.”
5. Steve Howey from “Reba” is her husband; Sarah and Steven have been together for seven years and married for two.