Sean Parker: Five Things About Justin Timberlake's Character In The Social NetworkTheMommyologist
Millions of teens and young adults will be flocking to theaters to check out the new movie, The Social Network. With social media on the rise every day, and Justin Timberlake as part of the cast, this is one that we don’t want to miss!
Justin plays Sean Parker, founder of Napster, in the film. He is also joined by Jesse Eisenberg, who portrays the role of Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Facebook.
Here are five other things you may not know about Sean Parker:
1. He was born in December of 1979, making him only 30 years old. He graduated from Oakton High School in Vienna, Virginia.
2. He co-founded Napster in 1999, at the age of 20. Napster was a music file sharing service that was later shut down after various law suits.
3. Sean Parker also launched Plaxco in 2002, which was an online address book and social networking site that integrated with Microsoft Outlook.
4. He became president of Facebook in 2004.
5. Parker became a Managing Partner with a venture capital fund, called Founders Fund, in San Francisco in 2006.