Was Sheens Korner a waste of time? By all accounts, yes. I admit I tuned in to watch the Ustream Charlie Sheen webcast to see if Sheen’s train would continue to slide off the tracks.
At the minimum, I thought Sheens Korner would offer up a few more golden Charlie Sheen quotes (visit Live the Sheen Dream for his greatest hits).
Still, Sheen gave viewers nothing… a whole lot of saying that he was “winning,” but not much of actually delivering the win.
During Charlie Sheen’s webcast, he hinted that more Sheens Korner installments could be in store for fans – but will they watch?
Here are 5 ways to make Sheens Korner a winning webcast:
1. Move beyond “winning” and “duh” and deliver some new winning Charlie Sheen quotes infused with tiger blood. You can’t tell me you’ve run out of bitchin things to say, Charlie?
2. Ditch the entourage. Sheen’s groupies added nothing to Sheen’s Korner besides laughing at Charlie’s every joke. No wonder Sheen has issues – he’s constantly getting positive feedback from the losers that surround him.
3. If you have to keep the posse, find a group that can actually contribute something to the mix. Fart noises do not a funny webcast make.
4. Study Howard Stern. It felt like Sheen was trying to channel Stern here but missing the mark by a thousand miles.
5. Grow up. While I think a lot of people tuned in to see Sheen’s latest rant and brand of crazy, it came off like a juvenile bunch of high schoolers recording a web show – nothing funny to say, too many fart noises, absolutely no purpose. I think Sheen says “duh” more than my 8 and 10 year old kids, combined.
Has Charlie Sheen’s winning shtick run out of win? Will anyone tune in for more Sheens Korner?