Sky Nellor: Five Things About DJ SkyMariaLianos
Sky Nellor has had trouble finding a man to spend the rest of her life with, and was recently featured on an episode of Bravo’s hit show “The Millionaire Matchmaker” for a little extra help.
Nellor met several different prospects and ended up going out with one named Kevin. The date did go well, but at the end Nellor said she just did not feel like Kevin was “the one.” Guess Sky won’t be settling anytime soon to have a family.
What do we know about the natural beauty?
1. Sky was born in Australia and is a former model, appearing on the covers of several high profile international fashion magazines, including Spanish Vogue and Amica. Later, she joined the ranks of Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Anna Nicole Smith, and Drew Barrymore to become a campaign spokesperson for the popular clothing line Guess.
2. Acting on a dare from a friend, Sky jumped behind the turn tables at a club spontaneously to spin her favourite songs and the crown was floored. That’s how “DJ” Sky Nellor arrived.
3. She has dated the likes of Adrian Brody and Jamie Foxx.
4. After, through word of mouth, she started DJing at prestigious fashion, entertainment and music events in the U.S. such as Calvin Klein and Giorgio Armani. Today she is in demand at the coolest events hosted by top celebrities, working for celebs like Britney Spears, Outkast, Missy Elliott, and even former U.S. President Bill Clinton.
5. She loves Aretha Franklin, Al Green, Rick James, and Prince.