Nina Garcia, 45, was spotted exiting the Lincoln Center following the Project Runway fashion show in NYC earlier today. Garcia has one son, Lucas, 3. Here are five interesting tidbits about the Project Runway judge, besides she doesn’t let a little thing called pregnancy get in the way of rocking high heels.
1. She graduated from a ritzy private school (Dana Hall School) in Massachusetts, attended Boston University where she studied liberal arts and later graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology.
2. She’s served as a judge for the Miss Universe competition. She must be good at the judging thing…
3. She’s a successful author, with three books on fashion and style published by Harper Collins.
4. She was born in Colombia as Ninotchka Garcia de Castellanos.
5. She once said on Project Runway: “Shiny, tight and short are the quickest way to look cheap.” Gotta love her!
Photo: Pacific Coast News