Stephanie Powers was on the Today Show this morning to promote her new book, “One From The Hart.” The title is a tribute to Stephanie Powers’ acting role on “Hart To Hart”, for which she is most well known. Stephanie talked about how her mother actually inspired her to write this book.
Other than the acting career she is known for, Who Is Stephanie Powers? Here are five things about her that you may not know:
1. Stephanie took up bullfighting at the age of twenty! She is an honorary member of the Mexican bullfighters union.
2. She attended Hollywood High School, where she was a cheerleader. One of her classmates was Nancy Sinatra.
3. Powers has been married twice, first to actor Gary Lockwood and second to Patrick Houitte de la Chesnais. She has no children.
4. She has a strong interest in wildlife conservation, and works with both the Atlanta and Cincinnati zoos.
5. Her mother, who greatly influenced her life and career, passed away in 2009, leading her to pen her memoir.