When Apple teased on its web site that it would be making a big iTunes announcement tomorrow, the only thing going through my mind was “dear God, let it be an iPod with a built-in babysitter.” Those things would sell out faster than a Justin Bieber concert.
Apparently techie types say the announcement will have something to do with cloud computing, which to me conjures up notions of white computers with fluffy keyboards. If Apple really wants to corner the parent market, here’s nine more things that would sell out in a second:
1. iTunes app that makes dinner.
2. App that blocks out all inappropriate content on my iPod whenever my son borrows it.
3. iPod that can be divided in four for each family member.
4. iPad app that makes my toddler go down for nap.
5. iTouch that’s actually affordable.
6. iPhone that my daughter won’t scramble the icons on.
7. App that blocks Wiggles songs from being downloaded.
8. Apple TV that will make my husband forget about action movies and suddenly want to watch chick flicks.
9. Syncing capabilities that my 5-year-old doesn’t have to explain to me.
If you want to check it out, the real announcement will be out tomorrow at 10 a.m.
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: