Thanks to Lionsgate for sponsoring this post and providing me with a Catching Fire prize pack.
The very much anticipated The Hunger Games: Catching Fire has opened everywhere and it will, as we already know, be a HUGE hit.
ABC News Radio said, “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire is that rare instance when the movie is better than the book, and the second movie is better than the first.” The Standard said, “Catching Fire picks up all the potential of its predecessor and runs it in for a triumphant touchdown.” And NPR said, “Given the strength of this installment, I’d say the box-office odds continue to be, in that Hunger Games catchphrase, ‘ever in its favor.’”
We haven’t seen the film YET, but we’ve been having a grand time watching the stars of the film — namely Jennifer Lawrence and Elizabeth Banks — at the various premieres around the world wearing an array of amazing red carpet looks.
To celebrate the opening of the film and the premiere fashions, we’ve put together a collection of the best looks here PLUS you can enter for the chance to win a SUPER cool The Hunger Games: Catching Fire prize pack:
What you can win:
-The Hunger Games DVD
-Katniss Capitol Portrait
-Peeta Capitol Portrait
-Finnick Capitol Portrait
-A Quarter Quell Poster
Rules of the giveaway are listed below…
Jennifer Lawrence – New York 1 of 8
In New York City, Jennifer Lawrence looked lovely in a Christian Dior little black dress which she paired with a white and gold detailed bandeau top.
Elizabeth Banks – New York 2 of 8
For the New York premiere, Jennifer Lawrence wore a stunning trouser and strapless top set by British designer Jenny Packham.
Elizabeth Banks – Los Angeles 3 of 8
Wow, just wow! Elizabeth Banks looked stunning at the Los Angeles premiere in this red hot Versace gown.
Elizabeth Banks – Germany 4 of 8
In Germany Elizabeth Banks looked every inch a movie star in her Eli Saab Couture silver gown.
Jennifer Lawrence – Germany 5 of 8
Jennifer Lawrence went sleek and simple in Germany wearing a white double-breasted Dior jacket.
Elizabeth Banks – London 6 of 8
In London, Elizabeth Banks wore a bold and beautiful custom yellow Jason Wu gown that had structure and style.
Jennifer Lawrence – London 7 of 8
In London, Jennifer Lawrence wore a structured white and sequin gown by Christian Dior.
Jennifer Lawrence – Los Angeles 8 of 8
At the Hunger Games: Catching Fire premiere in Los Angeles, Jennifer Lawrence wore a very fashion-forward sheer purple-hued gown by Dior and underneath wore a strapless leotard.
1. To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling us which outfit is your favorite. BABBLE COMMENTS ONLY. FACEBOOK COMMENTS WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
2. The approximate retail value (APR) of the prize is $45.
3. Only 1 entry per person is allowed. Must include valid email address. Open to U.S. residents only, ages 18 and up.
4. This Giveaway entry period starts on Monday, November 24, 2013 at 18:00:01 PM EST and ends on Monday, December 1st, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM EST.
5. We will choose one potential winner in a random drawing on or about Monday, December 2, 2013 and will send notice to that person via email. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within 48 hours of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
6. We will announce the winner here on or about Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM EST.
7. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries. See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Giveaways here.