TIger Woods: A Play By Play On What Went Down On Thanksgiving!Sunny Chanel
The Tiger Woods Thanksgiving mystery may have been solved. There has been much speculation on what went down on what should have been a happy holiday night at Tiger’s home. And now the scandalous events that lead up to the car crash – that changed it all – are now being revealed…
The Daily Beast’s Gerald Posner got the inside scoop from two sources close to Tiger’s wife Elin Nordegren. So what went down to lead to one of the biggest celebrity scandals ever? They are reporting the following play by play:
- The day before Thanksgiving, Tiger warned Elin that the National Enquirer was going to run a story about an alleged affair between him and Rachel Uchitel.
- He put Elin on the phone with his mistress so Rachel could try to convince his wife that the “relationship was platonic.” They spoke for a half and hour and Elin believed Tiger and Rachel’s claims.
- On Thanksgiving, Elin found out more details about the National Enquirer story and a fight between Elin and Tiger ensued.
- To stop the arguing, Tiger took am Ambien and passed out.
- When Tiger was asleep, Elin went through his phone and found a text message that said, “You are the only one I’ve loved.”
- Elin started to text Rachel pretending to be Tiger saying things like “I miss you” and “when are we seeing each other again?”
- Elin called Rachel and said something like “I knew it was you.” Rachel’s reply was something like “Oh, f**%” and she hung up.
- Elin woke up Tiger and was, of course, very upset and was screaming at him while he was in an Ambien haze.
- Tiger wrote to Rachel “warning that Elin had uncovered the affair, that he was about to pack, and that a divorce might be imminent.”
- Elin then chased Tiger out of the house while wielding a gold club. He, shoeless, jumped into his Escalade and then promptly crashed it.
- After he was released from the hospital, Elin did not let him come home and he was holed up in a undisclosed location hence why Elin told the police that he wasn’t available to speak to them…he wasn’t there.
I hope the kids were asleep while this all went down! Do you think Elin’s anger was justified?