The Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood season premiere is almost here, and the new season introduces fans to the family’s third baby, Hattie.
What kind of life changes have Tori and Dean experienced after Hattie’s birth?
By all accounts, it sounds like Tori Spelling, Dean McDermott and the kids have easily added the new baby to their groove without much upset to their family dynamic.
In fact, it sounds like little Hattie is fitting in quite nicely.
Spelling gave a one month update on Hattie recently, writing: “Hattie is 1 month old. She is SUPER alert and @nanny_pat says borderline nosy! she gives big smiles already and is a very good sleeper.”
Tori said it best in her letter to her soul mate Dean: “You’ve given me the greatest gift I can ever know. The gift of motherhood.”
Spelling noted, “The three lives we’ve created together were made out of pure love. We will raise them with pure love. And, one day we will smile at each other knowingly as they each find their own soul mate. Thank you my love for the brilliant life we’ve created together. Thank you for making all my dreams come true.”
Check out 10 things about Hattie that Spelling shared:
1. Has the most perfectly round head
2. Looks like the perfect blend of Liam and Stella
3. When she sleeps she makes the cutest purring sounds
4. She’s ravenous! Always hungry
5. So alert for a newborn. Eyes follow every sound she hears
6. Already holding her neck up. Very strong lady!
7. Loves kisses from her big bro and sis, which they give her all day long
8. Already rules the roost
9. Super pooper!
10. Was made out of pure love!
The so new season of Tori & Dean Home Sweet Hollywood, featuring the debut of baby Hattie, premieres Tuesday November 29 at 10/9c only on Oxygen.