With Eva Longoria’s divorce filing today, cheating Tony Parker is about to become her second ex-husband. But what about the first? Eva was married oh-so-briefly to soap actor Tyler Christopher earlier this decade. The two were together for two years, from 2002 to 2004, and Eva hooked up with Tony shortly thereafter.
Here’s five things about Christopher, who had his first son with current wife Brienne Pedigo last year:
1. He is Native American. His mom is Choctaw and his father is Seneca.
2. He went to Ohio Wesleyan University.
3. He plays Nikolas Cassadine on “General Hospital.”
4. He is a big Ohio State fan.
5. He has 2,070 friends on MySpace.
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: