“Hot in Cleveland” star Valerie Bertinelli knows a thing or two about high-profile relationships. She was married to fellow celebrity Eddie Van Halen for years. But giving so many of us hope that we, too, can someday meet and marry a glamorous celebrity, Bertinelli married non-celeb Tom Vitale over the weekend. So who is Tom Vitale, Bertinelli’s new husband and new stepfather to Wolfie, her son with Van Halen? Here’s five things about him.
1. He is a 48-year-old financial planner. (Bertinelli is 50.)
2. He has been dating Bertinelli for six years.
3. He’s apparently secure with himself – Bertinelli’s ex Van Halen was at the wedding.
4. He lives with Bertinelli in Malibu.
5. He got the jitters when he asked for Bertinelli’s hand earlier this year. “It was sweet when he asked me, because he was so scared. I was like, ‘Are you kidding me?’” she told People magazine.
Congrats to the happy couple! (And Bradley Cooper, I can make myself available if you ever want to dump Renee Zellweger for a non-celeb.)
Photo: PR Photos
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: