There is still another year until the release of the first The Hunger Games movies. We just found out that Jennifer Lawrence will be playing Katniss and that the role of Peeta is still up in the air, but that Alex Pettyfer is a favorite for the male lead.
If you thought Twilight mania was bad, just wait for The Hunger Games! Five reasons The Hunger Games will be better than Twilight:
1. The storyline in The Hunger Games is one that grabs you and won’t let you go. You can’t stop thinking about it. What if our society really became like the Districts one day?
2. While a love story plays a big part in The Hunger Games and there is even a love triangle, there is so much more to the story than just a romance.
3. The Hunger Games appeals to a wider audience. You could see men going to see this without being dragged there by their wives.
4. Katniss is such a strong female lead, unlike Bella, who is sorry to say a whiner most of the time.
5. Team Edward vs Team Jacob? Forget that! Try Team Peeta and Team Gale!
Are you Team Hunger Games or Team Twilight?