As the whole world (or at least anyone who follows Us Weekly on Twitter) knows, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens are calling it quits after four years together. Zanessa literally grew up before our eyes, going from the child stars of “High School Musical” to … well, the child-ish stars of “High School Musical 3.” I feel inexplicably sad at the end of their relationship, probably because so many other high-profile couples have split this year. So why couldn’t these two cuties make it work? Here’s five reasons.
1. It’s impossible to keep a relationship going in the limelight just ask Courteney Cox and David Arquette.
2. You become a different person as you grow older just ask Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas.
3. Being Disney star wreaks havoc on your relationships just ask Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.
4. Having your girl’s leaked pictures all over the internet isn’t easy just ask Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman.
5. Starring together in three movies is a loooooot of pressure see Cox, Courteney and Arquette, David once again.
Photo: PR Photos
Other recent posts by ToniFitz76: