Get ready for Father’s Day early by starting on one of these 25 DIY Father’s Day Gifts. Whether he’s an outdoors man or a chef, we’ve got you covered. Make him a laptop riser so he can browse the internet while enjoying breakfast in bed. Surprise him with his favorite beer in a DIY etched beer mug. There are many manly crafts you can whip right up to add some handmade love to this Father’s Day.
1. Messenger Bag: A stylish messenger bag for Dad to tote things to the office.
2. Toiletry Bag: Sew up a toiletry bag for the Dad on the go.
3. Laptop Sleeve: Customize Dad’s laptop sleeve with some manly fabric.
4. Monogram Cuff Links: Personalize cuff links for an easy gift that makes a huge impact.
5. Pajama Pants: Sew a comfortable pair of pajama pants for lounging.
6. Golf Club Head Covers: Give Dad handmade golf club head covers along with a day on the course.
7. Bow Tie: Sew a bow tie for the hipster father.
8. Leather Sketchbook: Give Dad a sketchbook for doodles or random thoughts.
9. Mustache Mug: Dad needs an ironic mustache even if it’s only during his morning coffee.
10. Apron: An apron for the dad chef.
11. Felt iPhone Sleeve: A sleeve for Dad’s phone with a pocket for cards is an easy and useful gift.
12. Leather Crafts: Stitch leather to make a wallet or iPad cover.
13. Hammock: DIY a hammock for dad’s weekend relaxation year round.
14. Car Kit: A box full of useful things for Dad.
15. Etched Beer Glasses: Etch beer glasses with a monogram or a silhouette.
16. Little Book: This little book is cute on its own but add your own sentiments to Dad to put it over the top.
17. Man Pillow: Sew a pillow for his man room with an ironic T-shirt.
18. Camping Stool: Make Dad a camping stool for your next family trip.
19. Bike Lunch Bag: Sew a lunch bag for Dad’s bike.
20. Homemade Rub: Delicious homemade rub for Dad and the whole family to enjoy.
21. Laptop Riser: Make Dad a laptop riser for late night web surfing from the comfort of his bed.
22. Shoe Shine Box: Build a box for Dad to keep his shoes shining.
23. BBQ Tool Belt: The manliest of aprons is this BBQ tool belt for the grilling obsessed father.
24. Necktie: Make a traditional necktie with unique fabric.