5 Reasons I Love My Samsung Galaxy CameraJacinda
I think I’m at a point now where I can admit I’m totally addicted to the Samsung Galaxy Camera. It has replaced my smart phone as my go-to gadget. I love that I can snap a photo of the kids and share it directly from the camera via email or any social network with an app! I had a blast shooting gift-opening, treat baking and snow playing (A TEXAS HOLIDAY MIRACLE!!) on Christmas. Keep reading to see the top 5 reasons I absolutely love my camera…
1) Smart Night Mode – It’s great to be able to take a photo at night without a bright flash getting in the way.
2) I can easily share photos and join the conversation on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter directly from the camera.
3) Being able to quickly edit your photos is great, plus adding effects with Android Apps makes taking photos of the family so much fun.
4) There’s a huge touch screen on the back, which makes it extremely easy to see the quality of the image immediately and allows me to navigate around the camera without getting totally lost.
5) The Continuous Shooting Mode makes getting “the shot” so much easier with so many kids running around.
Would you like to win your own Samsung Galaxy Camera? Repin one of the photos from our “Holiday Memories + Moments” Pinterest board with the hashtag #samsungmemories for a chance to win, or upload your own photo onto your personal board with the hashtag #samsungmemories. And from there, we will pick the top twenty photos. Contest ends December 31st, 2012.
Jacinda Boneau is a fabric designer and founding co-editor at Prudent Baby, the premier DIY destination for crafty moms seeking ways to make their lives even more stylish and beautiful. She can also be found on Babble’s the New Home Ec.