Here’s a fast and simple idea for Father’s Day breakfast — Chocolate Waffles!
My kids and I did a test run on this recipe this weekend and they are so excited to try it out on Father’s Day! We love it because it’s simple to make and so pretty all served up. The chocolate waffles are so delicious with berries and COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. Add a little shaved chocolate at the top.
This recipe would also make a fun dessert anytime. You could even make a Waffle Dessert Bar — with all kinds of fruits and sprinkles. Kids would love it!
Find out how to make this simple and delicious recipe after the break!
Here’s how to make these waffles:
- Chocolate Cake Mix (make according to directions)
- 1/2 cup flour
- COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Chocolate bar for garnish
Here’s what you do:
- Make the cake mix according to the directions. Then add a 1/2 cup of flour. This makes the batter a little thicker and the waffles pop out easier.
- Make the waffles.
- Then top with COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and berries.
- Serve immediately
What you add makes it. #coolwhipmoms
Do you have a breakfast idea YOU love to make?
Share it with us in the comments. We would love to know!!
TT&J on Facebook where I love to share great ideas.
TT&J on Pinterest my newest favorite place.