Hi there, I’m Ashley from Lil Blue Boo and I’m so excited to be a part of The New Home Ec! I try to make something new or share a DIY technique everyday. I’m ready to jump right in and my hope is that I will inspire others to try new things.
A few things about me as a quick introduction:
- I’m married to my college sweetheart Mr. LBB and we have a 4-year-old daughter “Boo” who is my creative sidekick.
- I’m not an expert at any one thing, but I’ll try everything….and usually without reading the directions.
- I make a huge mess while creating….I leave a “trail” of bits, pieces and paint wherever I go. I am also borderline obsessive about cleaning up and organization.
- I’m an impatient “crafter” so you can expect most of my projects to take about 2 hours. When I start a project I’m on a mission to finish.
- I’m not afraid of power tools, chemicals or ruining my clothes. Almost every piece of clothing I own has some trace of a past project on it.
- I love donuts and brussel sprouts. I can’t stand water and only drink it for survival.
- I check in on the Lil Blue Boo Facebook page about 4,000 times a day…..as well as my favorite reality TV fan pages. So if you can’t find me, try one of those locations.
You can read more about me over at Lil Blue Boo and make sure to check in daily on The New Home Ec to see what daily projects Boo and I are working on!
READ MORE OF ASHLEY’S WRITING AT LIL BLUE BOO.