Back to School Crafts for Grade School: Personalized Notebooks and Pencil CasesBabble Editors
Personalized Notebooks and Pencil Cases
“All About Me” Notebook:
Let your tweens show off their personality and creativity by decorating a notebook or binder using magazine clippings!
Magazines, notebook or binder, glue stick, mod podge (available at craft stores), paintbrush
- Cut out images and words from magazines
- Arrange them on binder/notebook and glue with glue stick
- Using a paintbrush, cover notebook with a layer of mod podge and allow to dry completely
Personalized Pencil Box:
Kids of all ages love working with sharpie markers – they’re bright, vivid, and fun to use! Grab an inexpensive plastic pencil box and let your tweens make it their own!
Clear pencil box (can be found for $1 or less!), sharpie markers, pencil
- Lightly sketch desired design on pencil box lid with a pencil
- Outline design with black sharpie
- Fill in color with colored sharpies
Enjoy these and more great crafts for kids by Joanne Roehm