Holiday Crafts for Kids: DIY Ornaments, gift bags and more kids projectsJoanne Roehm
Hand-Stamped Gift Bags and Sprinkled Pretzels
Hand-Stamped Gift Bags:
Children can create handmade gift wrap to give gifts for teachers and friends. With minimal supplies and time, they can create beautiful packages with very little help!
Brown paper lunch sacks, winter- or holiday-themed rubber stamps and ink pads, ribbon, decorative-border punches or scissors (optional)
- Lay bag flat and stamp design or pattern (or randomly!)
- Let ink dry then flip over and stamp the other side
- (optional) Trim top of bag with decorative scissors or punches
- Fill bag with treats and tie closed with ribbon
Little ones will love the opportunity to help you in the kitchen, and these pretzel treats are fun to both make and eat!
Pretzel rods, candy melts, sprinkles in holiday colors, wax paper
- Melt candy melts in a double broiler per package directions until melted and smooth (adults)
- Dip pretzels in chocolate (adults)
- Help children roll chocolate covered pretzels in sprinkles, then set on wax paper to dry