5 Gadgets that Save My ButtSusan Petersen
I’m sure that you’re not the same, but in our house we rely heavily on electronics. My first grader does most of her homework online and my 3 year old knows how to work the Xbox. I’ve found that electronics have saved my butt more than once, whether it’s an afternoon dance party on the iPod, a Kindle book in the pick up line or Netflix on the Xbox during a conference call. I’ve rounded up my favorites — click through for the full list!
- these kid friendly headphones
- ipod nano with Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen, of course
- kindle fire with movies, games and books
- x-box 360 with Netflix, Hulu and Vudu
- morphie charger for the days that we spend all day in the car and I’m fighting a dead battery
What are your five butt savers?