I’m sure that you’re not the same, but in our house we rely heavily on electronics. My first grader does most of her homework online and my 3 year old knows how to work the Xbox. I’ve found that electronics have saved my butt more than once, whether it’s an afternoon dance party on the iPod, a Kindle book in the pick up line or Netflix on the Xbox during a conference call. I’ve rounded up my favorites — click through for the full list!
- these kid friendly headphones
- ipod nano with Justin Bieber and Carly Rae Jepsen, of course
- kindle fire with movies, games and books
- x-box 360 with Netflix, Hulu and Vudu
- morphie charger for the days that we spend all day in the car and I’m fighting a dead battery
What are your five butt savers?