Get Featured: 6 Craft and DIY Submission SitesMarie LeBaron
We are all trying to get our amazing craft and diy tutorials out into the world, seen by the masses. Did you know there are a lot of places you can submit your craft and diy posts to get featured, sending some love your way?!
Here are 6 top sites to submit your articles to be featured:
1. Craft Gawker – I love this site for it’s fun and fresh ideas. There’s always a craft or diy tutorial I want to try!
2. Cut Out and Keep – They are known for having a fun and funky flavor. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the home page to see their submissions and catch something to craft.
3. Make and Takes Spotlight – If you’re crafting, cooking, or making stuff with kids, this is the perfect place to submit your diy tutorials.
4. Geek Crafts – This is exactly what it says, all geek diy. We all have a little geek in us, lovin’ on a little weird and sci-fi.
5. Tip Junkie – There are tips and tutorials galore over at Tip Junkie. Be sure to submit your ideas to be featured.
6. Pinterest – The ever amazing Pinterest is a fabulous place to submit your articles and tutorials. Start up a page and get pinning!
Where do you submit your craft and diy posts to be be featured?