We are all trying to get our amazing craft and diy tutorials out into the world, seen by the masses. Did you know there are a lot of places you can submit your craft and diy posts to get featured, sending some love your way?!
Here are 6 top sites to submit your articles to be featured:
1. Craft Gawker - I love this site for it’s fun and fresh ideas. There’s always a craft or diy tutorial I want to try!
2. Cut Out and Keep – They are known for having a fun and funky flavor. Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the home page to see their submissions and catch something to craft.
3. Make and Takes Spotlight - If you’re crafting, cooking, or making stuff with kids, this is the perfect place to submit your diy tutorials.
4. Geek Crafts – This is exactly what it says, all geek diy. We all have a little geek in us, lovin’ on a little weird and sci-fi.
5. Tip Junkie – There are tips and tutorials galore over at Tip Junkie. Be sure to submit your ideas to be featured.
6. Pinterest – The ever amazing Pinterest is a fabulous place to submit your articles and tutorials. Start up a page and get pinning!
Where do you submit your craft and diy posts to be be featured?