Getting Our Home Ec On!Marie LeBaron
Hi! My name is Marie and I blog over at Make and Takes, and I’m thrilled to be a part of the Home Ec team here at Babble. I’ll be sharing some of my tips and tricks to make home life a little more simple and manageable. I’ve got some tried and true methods that I hope you can adapt and a few ideas that I’ll want to try out and hope they work. I’ll even share the ones that are a big #fail, the stuff not to do!
Here are a few things about me:
- I have 3 children, 8, 6, and 3.
- We just moved to Seattle and I’m adjusting to the color gray, making the most of it with their beautiful green trees and blue water!
- I tweet over at @makeandtakes, make sure to say hi.
- I used to teach Kindergarten before I had children, so I share lots of fun crafts and educational tidbits over on my blog Make and Takes.
- We love to go Geocaching!
- Breakfast for dinner is big in our home.
- I love super simple sewing projects.
- I have a secret obsession with Roller Derby and it’s a goal of mine to try out for a team in the next year.
I look forward to more ideas and tutorials all about the home here at Babble. Thanks for having me!
*photo by Kami of No Biggie