Win a Copy of Sweet Designs by Amy Atlas!!
Amy Atlas, also known as “The Sweets Stylist,” is a coveted entertaining expert, baking and crafting stylist, and is internationally recognized for creating the stylized dessert bar trend.
Amy’s work has appeared multiple times in O Magazine, People Magazine, InStyle Magazine, Parents Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, The New York Times, Every Day with Rachael Ray, The Los Angeles Times, Real Simple, Food and Wine Magazine, Life & Style, Gotham, New York Magazine, Martha Stewart Weddings, Brides, and many more.
She has appeared on a variety of shows, including The Today Show, Martha Stewart, WPIX, Better TV, and The Knot Live. Her work has appeared on thousands of US and international entertaining and lifestyle blogs.
Amy writes her own daily blog, Sweet Designs, where she shares styling tips, recipes, do-it-yourself crafting tricks, and behind-the-scenes of her work. InStyle Magazine has named Sweet Designs one of the best entertaining blogs. She is a contributing editor for NBC’s I Village.
Jump through the break to find out how you can win a copy of Amy’s incredible new party book!
Sweet Designs is a phenomenal book.
- With over 175 recipes
- 75 amazing DIY craft projects
- 15 chapters. Each chapter features a different dessert table!
- And absolutely beautiful photographs!!
Amy is giving a copy of one of her amazing Sweet Designs book to a Home Ec reader!
Here’s how YOU can win:
- Visit Amy’s Sweet Designs site and let us know what your dream party would be. one entry
- Leave a comment on the Amy’s Sweet Designs Blog – a great place to keep up with fabulous party ideas! Leave a comment letting us know you did: one entry
This giveaway ends on 6/13/2012. Giveaway open to residents of the U.S.