Holiday Crafts for Kids: Cards, Ornaments, Advent Calendars and moreJoanne Roehm
Greeting Card Gift Tags:
These personalized tags are a lovely way to make any gift just a little more special.
Old greeting cards, hole punch, ribbon, glitter, large paper punches
- Remove fronts of greeting cards and discard the rest
- Use large paper punches to punch shapes from card images
- Punch hole in the top of punched out shape
- Attach ribbon and knot to stay in place
Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes:
Cupcakes are fun at any time of year, and baking with your children is always something they enjoy. Peppermints are the perfect decorating tool for the holidays – and make cupcakes look extra festive!
Chocolate cupcakes (make ahead, box mix is fine), white frosting, peppermints
- Frost cupcakes
- Use peppermints to decorate – creating patterns and designs
- Alternatively, crush peppermints and sprinkle on top of cupcakes