Here’s what I’ll show you today: How to build a playlist in iTunes (it’s easy!!) — and then 12 tracks that you might not be familiar with, or that you’re ready to rediscover for the perfect summer playlist. (And watch for more summer tunes soon).
I’m going to show you how to quickly build a playlist in iTunes, but most apps work similarly.
1. Highlight the songs you want in your new playlist by clicking on them. Tip: You can select songs that aren’t right next to each other by holding down CTRL in Windows or Command on a Mac.
2. Click File, Create New Playlist From Selection
3. A new playlist called “Untitled Playlist” will appear in the list of playlists on the left.
4. Rename your playlist from “Untitled Playlist” – you should be able to just start typing.
5. Now, go find more songs and just drag and drop them into your playlist!
TT&J on Facebook – where I love to share great ideas.
TT&J on Pinterest – my newest favorite place.