How to Make Paper Rosettes!jentatertots
I spent today making a little Valentine vignette. My favorite part of the project was making paper rosettes with pretty paper. These rosettes are really easy to make and are a great way to decorate for any holiday as well as parties.
Check out the tutorial after the break!
To make a Paper Rosette, this is what you do:
1. Take 2-3 pieces of scrapbook paper for a large rosette, and 1 piece for a small rosette.
2. Fold the paper accordion-style.
3. If you are making a small rosette, cut the paper in half and then fold each half in half. You will have two pieces.
4. If you are making a large rosette, fold each piece of paper in half.
5. Use a stapler and staple each edge of the folded paper together, making a circle out of the accordion pieces.
6. Add embellishments to the top of the rosettes. I used cupcake owrappers and heart embellishments. You can buy them or cut them out of coordinating paper.
7. Attach the rosettes to a wall with black tape or blue painter’s tape.
And now you have a pretty display for Valentine’s Day or any kind of party!! Check out my Valentine Vignette over at Tatertots & Jello today 🙂