Hi, my name is Susan + I’m 15 days glitter free. I blog over at Freshly Picked which is a little hip + a lot of fun. I’m beyond thrilled to be joining The New Home Ec team for Babble. In my third life, (in my second life I am Beyonce) I am a home ec teacher, so these posts are practically writing themselves. Well except for this intro, because I am no good at talking about myself. To make this less painful on myself + you as well I compiled a list of 10 things you should know about me.
10 things you should know about me:
1. I am unable to take myself seriously.
2. My cup size is a…large, I always drink out of a large cup. wait, did you think that i would put my bra size on here?
3. I use Vaseline as a moisturizer before bed, it works!
4. I wash my hair every 2 weeks.
7. I’m OBSESSED with reality television, if you just gave it a chance…
8. dark chocolate is the only kind of chocolate.
9. I make a really good blt pizza. But don’t tell my husband, I totally have him convinced that I can’t cook.
10. I’m really excited to be here, did I already say that? See, I told you I’m not good at these intro thingies.