Make a Notebook Pocket with Ziploc Bags!jentatertots
It’s almost time to start thinking about Fall and a new school year. And one of the keys to school success is being organized. Here is an easy way to add a pocket to a school notebook to hold all of the essential school supplies, like pencils, erasers, paper clips and whatever else your child might need!
Click through for the easy instructions!
1 Ziploc sandwich bag
3 scrapbook brads
A sharp knife
A Spiral Notebook
Here’s what you do:
- Open the notebook.
- Lay the Ziploc Sandwich Bag at the top left inside of the notebook cover.
- Mark with a pencil three points to put the scrapbook brads.
- Use the sharp edge of a knife to make small holes at the pencil marks.
- Insert the scrapbook brads, with the decorative side on the outside of the notebook.
- Then gently push the brads through one side of the ziploc bag, above the seal.
- Load the school supplies inside the bag and seal shut.
Are you getting ready for the new school year? How do you keep your kids organized?? We would love to know. Leave your ideas in the comments!
TT&J on Facebook — where I love to share great ideas.
TT&J on Pinterest — my newest favorite place.