March is National Craft Month!Marie LeBaron
Yep, it’s National Craft Month. It’s time to get out the glue gun, start up the sewing machine, and thread a few beads all month long in March. Whether you create something from scratch, embellish a few items from around the house, or get crafty with the kids, let this be a month long creative celebration.
What are you doing to celebrate? Here are a few places that are making sure you craft in style with parties, giveaways, and crafts galore.
Check out these places celebrating National Craft Month:
- New project ideas and month long giveaways at Fave Crafts Blog
- Add your creative projects to Jo-Anns pinterest page
- Own a crafty shop? CHA has put together a promotional kit for your National Craft Month
- All kinds of crafty fun at Stitch Craft Create, with giveaways, guest bloggers, and free projects
- Win prizes at Crafts Unleashed when you join in their linky party fun
For more crafts and ideas, visit Marie at her blog Make and Takes.