In this day and age of amazing technology, it’s almost impossible not to be a part of social sharing. I doubt I’m the only one whose mom is also sharing her updates and photos these days!
Here are just a few of the go-to places to share your photos through social media.
And with your Samsung Galaxy Camera, you can share all your photos right from your camera, making it all the more simple… maybe the perfect gift for mom
- Facebook: You can share your photos with everyone and the dog when you post to Facebook, as well as tag your photo with who’s in the picture. Love it.
- Pinterest: Yes, start a Pinterest board all about your favorite photos, maybe your best holiday memories. You can even add the hashtag #samasungmemories to see other like-minded pins. Your photos will all be found in the perfect spot.
- Instagram: One of my favorites! This app is all about the photos, just what I want to see and share. Start your account, follow a few friends and family, and share away!
- Twitter: Get in on the conversation with Twitter, sharing a photo to show everyone what you’re up to. Maybe a picture of the best present you received for the holidays. Make sure to include the hashtag #samsungmemories.
- YouTube: Upload the video you take on your camera to YouTube. Share those special moments or even the unexpected. Maybe you’ll make millions off something goofy that happened on the spot. Just have your camera close by.
See how much fun it is to share? Even your mom can be sharing like a boss. Hooray for photo sharing!
Would you like to win your own Samsung Galaxy Camera? Repin one of the photos from our “Holiday Memories + Moments” Pinterest board with the hashtag #samsungmemories for a chance to win, or upload your own photo onto your personal board with the hashtag #samsungmemories. And from there, we will pick the top twenty photos. Contest ends December 31st, 2012.