Summer Photography TipsAshley Hackshaw
Trying to improve your summer photos?
Here are a few photographers I’ve been taking some pointers from:
1. Need some summer Photo Ideas? Simple at That has compiled a list of summer photo ops! So many great ideas, download your copy here: Summer photo checklist
2. Play with photography angles this summer. Meg Duerksen shows you how.
3. Capture some great sharp action shots, or perhaps slow motion down so you can get a great shot of your little one playing in the sprinklers. Get to know your shutter speed. Read these great tips at I Heart Naptime.
4. Photos in high sun can be less than idea for photographers. Learn how to take better photos in mid-day sun at Mom & Camera.
5. Maybe it’s too hot or it’s raining and you are stuck inside. Gayle Vehar teaches you how to take better indoor photos at Lil Blue Boo.
Make sure to check out the new Wendy’s scrapbooking app to put your photos into gorgeous books!
Read more of Ashley’s writing at:
Check out Ashley’s Babble Voices Blog “Hey, Look At Me…“