Bereaved parents in the U.K. are desperate for answers after
their 18-month-old son, George, was found dead in his crib 10 days after he
received the vaccination for measles, mumps, and rubella. George’s parents, Sarah
and Christopher Fisher, believe his death was tied to the vaccine, while a
leading British infant health specialist says he believes George was the victim
of a rare form of seizure called Sudden Unexpected Death in Childhood.
Although George had suffered an epileptic fit four months
before the MMR vaccine, doctors say it was safe to administer the shot. However,