I'm Giving My Kids "Nothing" for Christmas!Michael Sheehan
It seems like all that my kids are thinking about are what gifts they are going to receive during the holidays. It’s that “magical” time of the year when their hyperactivity revolves around begging to eat all of the chocolate from the advent calendar, pound down tons of holiday cookies, and memorize each and every commercial that they see on the television.
Just ask your kids what the features are of the latest hot toy that has attracted their attention. I’m sure that they can pretty much recite from memory what the “elevator pitch” is for that toy and why they need it above anything else in the entire world…at least until they see the next commercial.
I have a solution. It’s a great product actually. I’m giving them “Nothing.”
Let’s talk a bit about “Nothing” as I have a lot of experience with it. In fact, on my site (HighTechDad.com), I have a review of “Nothing.” Nothing is actually a pretty stellar gift to give. Nothing is completely self-powered. Nothing requires no assembly so you don’t have to spend that late night on Christmas Eve using your tools to put Nothing together.
Here are some other advantages of giving Nothing for the holidays:
- Nothing will provide countless, uninterrupted hours of entertainment for your kids.
- It’s also really easy to wrap Nothing.
- Nothing fits perfectly in either a stocking or under the tree.
- Nothing makes smart phones, entertainment systems, book reading, game play, family time and just about every occasion better!
- Nothing is perfect for both boys and girls, and even adults.
- Nothing is portable. Nothing can be carried easily in a backpack and is easily stored in your kid’s closet.
- Nothing is better than any toy your children could ever ask for.
- The best thing is, Nothing is cheap! This is a great plus for those cash-strapped parents who have been going up and down the aisles of Toys ‘R Us and finding Nothing.
Sometimes Santa brings Nothing as well so you can tell your kids that maybe Santa will bring Nothing! They will be so excited to receive Nothing.
Imagine the surprise when your kids come out early on Christmas morning only to find Nothing under the tree! I’m sure that they can’t wait to tell their friends that they got Nothing! Be sure that you carefully look at your kids’ Holiday Gift Wish list. If they don’t have it on there, add line #0 with “I want Nothing!“. I’m sure that they forgot to add Nothing to their list.
So this holiday season, be sure to buy Nothing for every family member! It will be a gift giving season to remember – a Season of Nothing!