I love a good family tradition. Something that our family had done every year since our 9 year old was a baby, is hitting up the same pumpkin patch. It’s a cheap family fall outing and something we’ve actually managed to do each year that we’ve had kids. Along with going to the pumpkin patch….
Each year, we buy the kids new outfits.
Every year, we try to disguise this as just good family fun, when actually this is a secret way for me to sneak in a photo shoot while the kids get to play.
Every year the older kids get smarter and smarter realize that mommy has a schedule.
This year the plan to get photos worked, well sort of… but hey! we had FUN!
Unfortunately, in the rush to the pumpkin patch – I forgot my bag of tricks. I usually bring candy to bribe them for photos. This year, it was VERY apparent that photos with 2 toddlers and 2 grown kids, is not as easy as photos with 1 toddler, 1 baby and 2 grown kids! But alas, we had fun! I got a few good photos in that will sit on my computer until Christmas gift time and we can check this off our family bucket list for 2012.
What Family Fall Traditions Does Your Family Do?
More Molly Babbles….
- 25 Toddler Photos That Will Make You LOL!
- 25 Halloween Costumes Designed for Children with Special Needs
- 5 Ways to Save on Groceries With Out Cutting Coupons!
- If Toddlers Voted for President, The Issues Toddlers Care About Most!
- 13 Fun Swings That Make Me Want to Be a Kid Again!
- 5 Things to Know About Booster Seats
Molly blogs parenting, geekery and technology at digitalmomblog.com.