Winner of the Lotus Travel Crib AnnouncedWhit Honea
We have a winner! Annette from Utah was the lucky reader picked at random. She’s so very excited (and who could blame her?). Thanks for reading!
You’ve got a kid and you’re on the go, I’ve been there. These days I still have kids, but I tend to go less. It happens, but it doesn’t have to happen to you!
One of the biggest issues we (where we equals my family during the diaper days) had when going out for long periods of time was finding a comfortable and safe place for the baby to nap, play, or, if we were living right, sleep for the night. There were times when such space could not be found, and on those occasions we had to excuse ourselves early like a family of old, boring people (see, now) and go home to the baby’s beloved crib and a DVR full of NCIS reruns. It’s a life.
Guava Family is here to help. Their Lotus Everywhere Crib is not only portable, but it sets up in 15 seconds (according to their website) and it is so light, weighing in at 11 lbs, that even a baby could carry it (or at least drag it around a bit).
Plus, there is something to be said for routine, and if your schedule or destination doesn’t allow for it, the comfort of the sleek and stylish Lotus travel crib will. So there’s that.
The Lotus crib comes with the crib, mattress, and a bag that you can wear like a backpack (no word on my request for a fanny pack option), and in addition to art-inspired graphics, soft fabrics, and modern colors it meets all of the safety criteria that parents often have: No phthalates, lead, PBE, or PBDE flame retardants. I have no idea what half of those things are, but they don’t sound nice.
The Lotus travel crib retails at $199.99, but we’re giving one away for free. That’s right: FREE. Just
leave a comment below telling us why you want a Lotus Everywhere Crib! How to Enter:
- Prize: One (1) Lotus Everywhere Crib (otherwise referred to as the Lotus travel crib) from Guava Family. Prize includes travel crib, mattress, and bag. Retail value: $199.99.
- To enter, leave a comment on the post below telling us why you would like to win the Lotus travel crib! Please include a valid email in the space provided (not within the actual comment text box).
- Only one (1) entry per person is allowed. Only U.S. residents 18 and older with a valid U.S. address are eligible to enter.
- This Giveaway entry period starts today, Friday, January 18, 2013, at the time of this posting, and ends on Friday, February 1, 2013 at 11:59:59 PM PST.
- One (1) potential winner will be picked in a random drawing on or about Monday, February 4, and notice will be sent to that person via the email address provided. If you are a potential winner but fail to claim your prize within three (3) days of us sending you notice or are otherwise in non-compliance with the Giveaway rules, then we will choose an alternate winner.
- We will announce the winner in an updated version of this post once confirmation of prize acceptance is verified.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Odds will depend on the number of eligible entries. See the complete general rules and eligibility requirements that apply to all Giveaways here.
This giveaway is closed and the prize has been awarded. Thanks for reading!
Read more from Whit Honea at his site Honea Express and the popular group blog DadCentric. You can follow Whit on the Twitter or Pinterest (his opinions are his own and do not reflect those of Babble or most rational people).