You have been hearing about Disney Infinity from everyone. It’s all they talk about. There is a reason, the new Disney Infinity video game is Disney Interactive’s most ambitions video game EVER—the possibilities are endless (plus double the Depp)! Hence the “Summer of Endless Fun” tour visiting a city near you!
Disney Infinity is traveling across the country for a series of free, hands-on events that will allow players to get an exclusive sneak peak before the game is released on August 18. That’s right, you can check it out before it is available in stores.
The “Summer of Endless Fun” kicked off this past weekend in Chicago, and the remaining dates are as follows:
DISNEY INFINITY “SUMMER OF ENDLESS FUN” SCHEDULE AND LOCATIONS
- July 13-14: Taste of Chicago in Chicago, Ill.
- July 18-20: Gaslamp Quarter during San Diego Comic-Con, San Diego, Calif.
- July 19-21: Revere Beach National Festival in Boston, Mass.
- July 26-28: Coast Guard Festival in Detroit, Mich.
- August 10-11: Prince William County Fair in Richmond, Va.
- August 17: Nintendo World Store in New York City, N.Y.
- August 18: Times Square in New York City, N.Y.
Tour stops will include game demos, giveaways, surprise guests, and fun contests. The entertainment will be provided by Radio Disney!
Check it out and let us know what you think!