Some women lust after a Hermes Birkin bag, some yearn for a Chloé Marcie purse, but me? I really really want, nay, need, this particular carryall — the Haunted Mansion-inspired Dooney & Bourke limited edition bag.
In honor of the Halloween season at Disneyland, Dooney & Bourke created this amazing ode to everyone’s favorite haunted attraction. The bag features the iconic Haunted Mansion wallpaper, a Haunted Mansion logo hang-tag, and a bright red interior.
So how does one snag one of these spooky sacs? According to the Disney Parks blog, you can get one — exclusively — at one of these places starting September 13th for $330:
- Tren-D and the World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom Park
- MouseGear at Epcot
- Keystone Clothiers at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Summer Lace at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney Vault 28 and World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District
- Disney Clothiers at Disneyland park
- Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park
And if you won’t be going to one of the parks in September, don’t fear! You’ll be able to pick one up at the Disney Online store later in the fall.