Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
I loved making these Easter treats with my Mom as a little girl. These chocolate nests are perfect for little hands to sculpt – and delicious to eat!
- Approximately 1/3 box of shredded wheat or mini-shredded wheat cereal
- 9 oz. milk chocolate
- Chocolate egg or jellybean candies
- Wax paper
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler then remove from heat to cool.
- Crumble cereal and mix into chocolate.
- Once cool to the touch but still moist, mold mixture into nest shapes.
- Fill nests with candy eggs or jelly beans.
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners
Article Posted 6 years Ago