Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
These over-the-top spring pens are easy and quick to make – and double as gifts for school pals.
- Ballpoint pens with caps removed
- Green floral tape
- Fake flowers
- Cut flowers leaving about 3-4 inches of stem.
- Hold flower at top of pen and wrap floral tape around the flower stem and pen to secure flower in place.
- Continue wrapping the pen all the way down, gently pulling and stretching tape as you go so that it sticks.
- Cut remaining tape and press end firmly to the pen.
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners