Your children will get a kick out of helping to decorate the table for Easter dinner. These napkin rings are a colorful way to show off their creativity.
- White construction paper or drawing paper
- Colored paint (as before, skip the kiddie tempera paint and use acrylic craft paint for bolder results and a thicker coat. Just be sure to cover up your painting surface and dress your child in a paint shirt to avoid stains)
- Colored construction paper or cardstock
- Give child a large sheet of white paper and paintbrush and ask them to cover the page in stripes of color. Tip: Only give them one color to paint with at a time, and limit each piece of paper to two to three colors to avoid everything mixing together and turning brown.
- Once paint is dry, draw or trace egg shapes onto paper and cut out.
- Cut 1 ½ inch wide strips of colored construction paper and form into rings, attaching together with tape.
- Stick eggs to rings.