Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
Repurpose old plastic containers into beautiful (and sturdy!) Easter baskets that can be filled with candy and treats.
- Plastic containers of all sizes (from sour cream, whipped topping, cream cheese, etc.) with lids removed
- Construction paper
- Cover outside of plastic tub with construction paper and secure with glue.
- Add additional strips and shapes of construction paper to create patterns and designs.
- Add one more strip of construction paper for the handle and set aside to dry.
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners