Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
Your kids will love decorating these cupcakes to look like an Easter egg hunt with candy eggs hidden in the grass.
- Unfrosted cupcakes (from a box or homemade)
- Frosting colored with green food dye (store-bought or homemade)
- Piping or Ziploc bag
- Cake decorating tip #233 (available at all craft stores)
- Candy eggs or jelly beans
- Fill piping bag or Ziploc bag (fitted with decorating tip) with frosting.
- Hold bag to cupcake surface and squeeze gently, then lift off, to create “grass.”
- Place candy eggs or jelly beans “in the grass” to decorate.
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners