Turn your child’s finger-painted artwork into these colorful Easter cards.
- White construction paper or drawing paper
- Colored paint (Again, skip the kiddie tempera paint and use acrylic craft paint for bolder results and a thicker coat. Just be sure to cover up your painting surface and dress your child in a paint shirt to avoid stains.)
- Green construction paper or cardstock
- Allow child to finger-paint on a large sheet of white paper. Tip: Only give them one color to paint with at a time, and limit each piece of paper to two to three colors to avoid everything mixing together and turning brown.
- Once paint is dry, draw or trace egg shapes onto paper and cut out.
- Handwrite or type greeting onto green construction paper or cardstock if desired, then fold in half to make card.
- Glue eggs to card front and allow to dry.