Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
Be sure to cover surfaces with newspaper or tackle this one outside if the weather is warm. Kids will love getting messy and making their eggs sparkle!
- Eggs (hard-boiled or blown)
- White school
- Empty glitter into a large bowl or Tupperware container.
- “Paint” eggs in school glue. Be sure to cover completely!
- Place eggs in glitter and roll around until covered. Set aside to dry.
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners