Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
Your little ones will be amazed when their designs appear through the dye like magic!
- Eggs (hard-boiled or blown)
- Egg-dying kit
- White crayons
- Let children draw on eggs using white crayons.
- Dye eggs per instructions on your dying kit and let dry. The crayon will resist the dye and your child’s doodles will be visible!
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners
Article Posted 5 years Ago