Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
These brightly colored Easter egg pendants are as much fun to wear as they are to make! Polymer clay is inexpensive, bakes in the oven, and can be found at any decent craft store.
- Polymer clay (such a Fimo, Sculpey, etc.) in a variety of colors
- Jewelry cord or yarn
- Cookie sheet
- Pencil or pen
- Knead clay to soften.
- Create egg shape out of one color, approx. ¼ inch thick.
- Use additional colors of clay to create stripes, polka dots and more. Position on egg and push down to bond.
- Pierce hole at the top of each egg with pen or pencil.
- Bake per clay directions.
- Allow to cool, then attach cord or yarn.
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners