Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
Your wee ones may be too young to dye their own eggs, but get them involved in the fun by putting stickers on them once they are dry.
- Eggs (hard-boiled or blown)
- Egg-dying kit
- Easter stickers
- Dye eggs per instructions on your dying kit and let dry.
- Use Easter stickers in different shapes and colors to decorate the eggs.
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners