Easter Crafts for Kids | Egg Decorating | Easter CraftsJoanne Roehm
Older kids will enjoy the challenge of creating geometric patterns and designs on their Easter eggs with this creative twist on classic egg dying. And it uses supplies you most likely have in your house!
- Eggs (hard-boiled or blown)
- Egg-dying kit
- Painters’ tape
- Cut lots of skinny strips of painters’ tape.
- Stick strips of tape to eggs, making sure to smooth out any wrinkles as you go.
- Dye eggs per instructions on your dying kit and let dry.
- Remove tape.
- Babble Best – Easter Egg Decorating Kits
- Make Your Own Ugly Dolls – 3 Fun Craft Projects you can do this weekend
- DIY Kids – How to Turn Your Kids into Minidesigners