It’s not even Halloween, and yet my mind is already thinking about Thanksgiving. More specifically, I am thinking about food. I usually stick to the same holiday menu that my grandmother created when it comes to the actual feast, but in the next months, there will be parties and gift-giving occasions where a new recipe will come in handy.
So imagine you are at an office holiday party and everyone is placing their potluck dish on the long break room table. Your coworkers are putting labels in front of their dishes, and you spot all of the old standbys. You put down your lovely plate of brownies and your homemade label: Katharine Hepburn’s Brownies.
Oh yes, you can up your game with celebrity dessert recipes. Some of these recipes will feel like down home classics, some will be modern twists, and some will be so overwhelmingly over the top, you will just have to try them out. (Wait until you see how many steps are involved in Barbra Streisand’s chocolate cake recipe!)
If you decide to make any of these, let me know and I will happily come over and help you taste test.
15 Celebrity Dessert Recipes:
Image Credit: All images, unless otherwise noted, are from PR Photos
More Posts From Dresden
• 20 of the Best Ghosts in Film
• School of Rock and Roll: The Next Generation of Concert Goers Put Bass Before Class
• The 20 Best Ghosts in Film Who Will Leave You Laughing, Crying, or Scared to Death
• Recipe for the Free Birds Movie: out of the oven and on to the big screen
• 12 Celebrity Pumpkins
• 18 Celebs Gone Goth
• One Giant Leap For Reality TV: Winner Gets a Ticket to Space!
• Brace Yourselves, Newest Bridget Jones Book is Shocker!
• 16 Halloween Costumes That Nailed it. Or maybe not.